Lock Haven Branch Committees
- Book Sale Committee: Our major fundraiser is an annual book sale and involves the entire branch. Money earned goes toward scholarships and educational programming.
- Educational Foundation: Provides money for AAUW fellowships and awards, public service projects, and research grants, Our branch also awards local scholarships at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Membership Committee: Recruits new members, provides orientation to the branch for all members, works for retention of current members, and greets people at branch events and meetings.
- Program Development Committee: Assumes responsibility for planning and implementing branch programs, suggests goals for the year, relates study topics and action groups on branch projects to overall branch-program plan, and reviews on-going interest groups to coordinate with AAUW national, state and branch goals.
- Public Policy Committee: Keeps membership informed of pending legislation of concern to AAUW national, state, and branch levels, studies legislative issues and concern, and makes recommendations for action.
- Education with Equity Committee: Monitors various educational organizations and seeks improvement of quality and availability of education for all citizens and encourages individual educational growth and development